You don’t have an iPhone. Maybe you are happy with your existing phone. You may have just signed a new contract with another carrier. You can’t afford one?
Any way you cut it, society is now labeling you LAME! But never fear – you do have options:
– You can wait for hackers to unlock it (and then pay a $1,500 premium for it)
– You can adopt one (even though it isn’t real)
– There will soon be tons of parts floating around for you to buy (saving yourself assembly labor costs)
– You can buy a knockoff (that isn’t a knockoff)
– Then there’s just faking it
Or, you can just read the money quote of the day:
“This has prompted concerns that the higher than expected demand could lead to iPhone shortages.”
And wonder who the hell is “concerned” that a there may be shortages of a $600 cell phone besides John Dvorak.
UPDATE: You can also…win one (not)