It’s eleven so Letterman doesn’t sue for trademark infringement.
11. A search engine says their products are more stimulating than coffee.
10. Everyone is talking about advertising.
9. A website that bashes other websites actually has some traffic.
7. Stories come out comparing the latest internet revolution to George Orwell’s classic 1984, and The Wall Street Journal covers it.
6. You read a blog headline, and immediate think…”they’re bashing MySpace, so they must be about to plug Facebook.”
5. CMGI is sucking wind.
4. Studies are published touting newfound, widespread application usage, when it’s really just soccer moms using webmail.
3. A guy sells his company and then outlines why there is an internet bubble.
2. Henry Blodget is saying something.
1. The internet is officially proclaimed better than sex.