– Terrence Russell says Microsoft really didn’t overpay for it’s Facebook stake.
– A journalist shill says Facebook is tripling up with some hedge funds while the going’s hot.
– Still others are laughing that the joke’s not on them.
Is this just a distraction? Did Google get Microsoft to pay a quarter-billion for some ad potential just as online advertising begins slipping?
– Kara Swisher annihilates, with courtesy and professionalism.
– Rumors by fake people have been picked up by the real. Note: that doesn’t necessarily validate anything.
– Josh Catone opines it may be all about search.
– Paul Kedrosky says Microsoft is now cursed.
The Microsoft investment instantly makes MySpace worth $65 billion.