- PIMCO’s Bill Gross says Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgages are ‘excellent’. Why would he say anything else?
- AMEX‘s high-end borrowers are battening down the hatches, and it’s causing the lender some problems.
- An Apple (AAPL) analyst makes a call, and it is spot on.
- Countrywide’s reach goes even deeper – “Friends of Angelo” are seeping out of the woodwork.
cheatbe lazy with your hedge fund job application.
- Bank of America is buying Countrywide assets but leaving its creditors behind? Watch and learn.
- Paypal competitors beware – few survive, and the rest wind up in prison.