Tidbits are small, until they grow up
- Roubini on bank losses: “If people were not spending their rebate checks in June, what will happen when there are no more checks?” Yep…retail is next.
- Trout are unwelcome in South Africa. Check for whirling disease, and then send ’em on over?
- You mean subprime lending wasn’t the only problem? No, “Subprime was the tip of the iceberg.”
- Caricatures having sex in purportedly sexless virtual world. Nature finds a way?
- Apple will soon release yet another phone without a keyboard. Or a keypad.
- Big social networks are failing in Japan. Maybe it’s just because everyone is already too close together.
UPDATE (8/13/08): A week later Roubini is right.